6000rmp Toque Sensor/ 100Nm Speed Torque Coupler
1. (1)The torque measurement function
(2)The energy and non-contact signal transmission function
(3)The digital output signal transformation function
2. QRT-902 torque signal coupler can transmit motionless rotary signal, rotary torque signal, dynamic rotary signal, static rotary signal
3. Transmission has nothing to do with rotation, speed and veer. Be suitable for long-time, high speed running.
4. High accuracy, reliable performance;
5. Small volume, Light weight, Easy to install;
6. Continuously transmitting positive &negative torque signal without repeated zero setting.
7. No wear parts such as collector ring. Be suitable for long-time, high speed running.
8. Strong anti-disturbance.
9. Be installed at any position, any direction
II, Torque Sensor Specifications
1. Measuring range: 100N·m
3. Max. Rotate-speed: 8000rpm
4. Environment temperature range:-20ºC-50ºC
5. Frequency response: 100μs
6. Self-weight: 4Kg
7. Output signal: 0-12v (Square wave frequency)
Zero torque: 10 KHZ;
Positive full range: 15 KHZ
Negative full range: 5 KHZ
8. Signal socket: (1)0V. (2)+15V. (3)-15V. (4)Torque signal.
As being supplied power by transformer induction, the series of rotary torque transducer works in long time and can be used widely in measuring the torque of motor, generator, deceleration machine, diesel engine.
When measuring the torque speed, the house of rotary torque transducer just needs to install a speed measuring transducer with the tachometer wheel.
1. Using two group couplers to install the rotary torque transducer between the power supply and load.
2. Recommend to use the flexibleness, flexibility or universal joint coupling to guarantee the concentricity ∠0.1mm
3. In case of vibrating, Power and load equipment should be fastened reliably.
4. In case of producing the bending moment, the bases of the torque transducer and the equipment should be fastened flexibly. Make sure they can swing.
1. Using the series of QG-90 torque instrument to display the torque value.
2. Sending the torque frequency signal to computer or PLC to processing directly.
3. The torque value is transformed to 4-20m A or 1-5V analog signals by the circumscribed QF-50B modules.
1. Make sure the right type of electrical connection.
2. The range of supply power: 15±0.5V
3. Output signal wire can't be to the ground, to power supply with short circuit output current may not be higher than 10mA;
4. The shielding layer of shielded cable must be connected with the common port of ±15V public supply(the power ground).
5. Please promptly contact with us, if any using problems.
Shall not disassemble the product by yourself. Within the warranty period!
Contact for more details:
MOB: +86 15336190378